Introduction to the program between VIRGINIA WESLEYAN COLLEGE (VWC) And SHENZHEN UNIVERSITY
VWC and ShenZhen University will engage in some or all of the following activities as they
may be required:
1. Development of faculty and student academic and cultural exchange programs.
2. Establishment of joint academic programs, in areas of mutual interest.
3. Development of articulation agreements in selected undergraduate academic disciplines
whereby students who participate in the Global Connections undergraduate programs at
VWC, through a combination of transfer credits and study in the United States, may
continue baccalaureate studies under agreements between VWC and other universities
4. Establishment of short- and long-term faculty training programs.
5. Establishment of joint conferences and seminars.
6. Exploration of opportunities for jointly sponsored distance learning when such distance
learning supports this agreement.
7. Other possibilities for mutual activity will be explored and implemented based on mutual
3. 建立学分协作协议，学生在 VWC 参加美国本科相关课程和修得的学分可自行转
换，可继续在与 VWC 有协约关系的其它院校修习学士学位。